2016 VACATION RENTAL LEASE AGREEMENT and RULES
Thank you for choosing our lake house for your vacation. Our Lake House is located in A Pocono Country Place development. -- 6065 Boardwalk Dr. F210 Tobyhanna Pa. 18466
By staying with us you agree to follow these rules below. Wash your dishes, follow the check in and check out times and put the garbage out at the appropriate times. Before you arrive we will need the names and ages of those staying at the house and the names of those driving vehicles into the community.
*NAMES of people in party and AGES: IDENTIFY THE DRIVERS _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A POCONO COUNTRY PLACE --- RULES ( a non motorized lake) 6065 BOARDWALK DR F210 TOBYHANNA PA 19844
1. CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 4 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 11 AM unless a different time is
2. We will not rent to persons under the age of 21
3. Pets will be considered on a case by case basis. Absolutely no pet waste can be left on the property. This is an automatic forfeiture of rental deposit.
4. DAMAGE/ SECURITY DEPOSIT- A damage/security deposit of $100.00-$500 is required depending on your group. The security deposit is NOT applied toward the rent, it covers fees associated with failing to follow checkout procedures, damages, fines or citations issued by the Pocono Country Place Security Department. However, it is fully refundable within (21) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
A) No damage is done to the house/shed or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
B) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pet waste/damage or collection of rents of services rendered during the stay.
C) All debris, rubbish, recycled items, and discards are placed in appropriate trash cans.
D) All soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
E) All keys are returned to the lock box and unit is left locked.
F) No FINES or TICKETS accrued during the stay . PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES, and advise everyone in your group of this. They give NO WARNINGS.
H) The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representatives of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security department of A Pocono Country Place.
I) No charges to phone bill or cable bill or other services billed to the home, No illegal downloading from the internet using our wireless internet is allowed at the house.
6) Should it be necessary for us to pursue legal action against you, you will be responsible for any and all attorney and court costs. Any effort by owner to recover monies greater than the amount of security deposit will be done in the Justice of the Peace Court #11 at 61 Christiana Rd New Castle De 19720. Also any lawsuits to fight any claims that arise out of your stay or late cancellation or damages will also be held in the above mentioned court.
4) YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN SHEETS, PILLOW CASES AND TOWELS - Bed sizes are 1 King and 2 Queen and a full size jack knife fold down bed. Please bring appropriate pillow cases. We will provide clean bedspreads and blankets at the beginning of your rental period. If you prefer your own favorite feel free to bring them.
Please bring your own BEACH TOWELS AND KITCHEN TOWELS. These are not provided. Cleaning service is performed after check-out.
5). PAYMENT/ SECURING YOUR RESERVATION- 1st half of rental fee due immediately to reserve the house. Final payment due 30 days before arrival along with security deposit. You may also send money in forms of personal checks payable to Pocono Lakefront Rental LLC. Payment is due upon receipt of contract. If you fail to return contract with payment (fax/email) within 24 hours then we will consider the reserved dates open again. Due to the nature of this business we do not hold the dates. If you need more time please advise us.
6) CANCELLATIONS - (a )The time factor is critical in vacation rentals and your reservation will hold this rental off the market for a period of time. A minimum of thirty(30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty(30) days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 administrative fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within thirty(30) days of the arrival date, forfeit all monies that have been received including the advance payment and damage / reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rents or deposit. If you cancel less then 30 days away and we can re-rent your time frame for the same amount of money, we will refund your rents minus the aforementioned administrative fees.
(7) YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE - This vacation rental is individually owned and managed. We have described our vacation rental in detail to the best of our ability, but we cannot make the decision for you and will not be responsible if you are unhappy with your choice upon arrival. The rent will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another time or location. Medical emergencies, allergies problems, unfavorable weather conditions, that result in your decision to leave early will not entitle you to any refunds. If concerned about the possibility of a last-minute cancellation, please purchase travel insurance for your protection. A few sources are TravelProtect.com, TravelGuard.com, and InsureMyTrip.com (recently reviewed in Consumer Reports magazine)
8) FALSIFIED RESERVATION- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party WILL NOT be permitted to check-in. All guest s are required to register with the Security department before being allowed to enter the gates of the development. A copy of your Drivers License and Vehicle tag numbers are held on file during your stay. The Security Department will VERIFY the total number of vehicles and driver’s license numbers from the rental application upon your arrival.
9)YOU AGREE TO NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY upon arrival if you find anything that is broken, or unclean.
10)STORM POLICY- No cancellations allowed due to inclement weather.
11)USE OF ALL BOATS, DOCK AND SWIMMING AREA TO BE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. OWNER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR HARM CAUSED BY THE USE OF OUR FACILITIES.
By signing this agreement, I agree to all the terms and conditions of it and all names listed above are also bound by this contract. This includes clicking the box that you have read and agree to the terms of this agreement. We need a copy of a drivers license from head of party staying in the house and a cell phone contact ( _ _ _ ) _ _ _ - _ _ _ _